This is our tool trunk. We did our first job together, by ourselves. No master carpenter standing by to give us answers to any question we would have. Merle gave us our instructions, scrape and wash this roof. Then, when it was dry, we applied repair materials and thick white rubber like paint.
This is the structure. Earlier, Merle, Norm and I repaired some inside problems with the floor and wall.
Some of our great (hopefully) patch work. Merle is no longer authorized to climb a ladder, so we followed his orders as best as the two of us could.
Norm did most of the repairs and the painting. I took the role of climbing the ladder up and down, up and down, and up and down. I also carried the heavy white goop around and prayed that neither one of us would step over the side. We have a good feeling that we plugged all the leaks and extended the life of this residence. Most of all, it is great to do work for the Lord!